Terms & Conditions
A. GENERAL TERMS
- "Nationwide School Uniforms Limited" Vale Road, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom. Registered Company No 13382638
- "Site" means the websites www.nationwideschooluniforms.co.uk and www.nationwideschooluniforms.com.
- "User" or "You" means a user of the "Site".
We are providing the "Site" on an "as is, as available" basis to the user. "You" use the "Site" entirely at your own risk, and Nationwide School Uniforms Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using this "Site" nor can it be held responsible for any consequential loss of data, nor can it be held responsible for any losses occurring through the transmission of a "virus" or a "worm".
Before Using This Site, Please Read All Of The Following Carefully
By accessing any areas of the "Site", the "User" agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the "Site". Nationwide School Uniforms Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this "Site". The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on the "Site".
The "User" acknowledges that the information, data, images, sounds, illustrations and other materials on the "Site" are copyrighted works of Nationwide School Uniforms Limited and/or various third party providers. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this "Site", in all forms, by media or technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is forbidden without the express permission of Nationwide School Uniforms Limited.
B. TRANSACTION TERMS
When you place your order on the Nationwide School Uniforms Limited website you will be asked to confirm that you accept our terms and conditions laid out here.
Acceptance of Order
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received and accepted your order. Please note that if there has been a mistake in pricing or delivery costs that would have been obvious to the customer, we reserve the right to request additional payment for the correct amount or cancel the order.
Our order and payment processes are fully secured using a 128-bit encryption payment gateway provided by Stripe, who handle over 4 billion transactions for the UK market each year. Customers may pay by most major credit/debit cards.
How to Place an Order
Placing an order with Nationwide School Uniforms Limited is easy. You may optionally create an account when you place your first order online or you may choose to checkout as a Guest. We strongly recommend that you create an account as this will allow you to retrieve previous orders and make future ordering quicker. We are primarily an Internet based company but are also able to take orders and process payment over the telephone if there is a problem in using this website. Please call us on 01790 754522 with your requirements.
Here are the steps you need to follow to place an online order :
- Find the Items you want by searching for a school or browsing the website.
- Select any required options for an item and add to your Shopping Basket using the Add to Basket button. To remove an item from your basket, tick the Remove box next to the item and click the Update button. To change quantities for an item, enter the revised number and click the Update button.
- Proceed to Checkout using the Checkout button.
- Sign In as a Returning Customer, Create a New Account or choose Guest Checkout.
- Check the Shipping Address and change / create a new one if necessary.
- Choose whether you wish to collect from our premises or have your items delivered.
- Choose a Payment Method.
- Review and Submit Your Order - you must tick the box indicating that you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Make your payment using your chosen method with our secure payment partner, Stripe.
- Check Your Order Status in your Account. Note, if you checked out as a Guest an account will not have been created for you.
If you need to reach us, please use the Contact link in the main menu.